Restaurant and Pizzeria
The restaurant Trattoria Bahnhof is appreciated by all visitors for its great proposal and for its mixture between the mediterranean italian cuisine and the swiss cuisine inspired by Mitteleuropa.
The three wide rooms allow to host banquets, parties and business lunches.
Some reviews about customers: wide and sought-after proposal, abundant plates, great bang for your buck, polite and punctual service, broad range of wines and liqueurs, cosy and familiar atmosphere.
You can taste plates of meat and fish, first and second courses, abundant salads, extravagant pizzas.
Some of our proposal are set out below:
- Salmon Carpaccio with balsamic cream and with green tea and lime
- Rustic mixture of cured meat
- Bourguignonne snails
- “Cagnon” rise with filelts of perch
- Tagliatelle (noodles) “alla Bahnhof” with shrimp
- Chef’s rise with swiss cheeses creamed with orange
SECOND COURSES OF MEAT
- Flank steak of swiss grazing with flap mushrooms
- Parma’s ham and Buffalo’s mozzarella
- Munich’s white Wurstel with sauerkraut and contour
SECOND COURSES OF FISH
- Double tartare of salmon and tuna
- Barbered sea bass
- Chef’s shrimp
- “Chef” salad Marinated beef carpaccio, Grana flakes and pesto of rocket salad
- “Sea” salad Shrimp with cocktail sauce and boiled egg
- “Vegetarian” salad with beans’ salad and sweet provolone
- Coffee Fertig with whip
- Pineapple glazed with cinnamon
- Catalana cream