RESTAURANT AND PIZZERIA
The restaurant Trattoria Bahnhof is appreciated by all visitors for its great proposal and for its mixture between the mediterranean italian cuisine and the swiss cuisine inspired by Mitteleuropa.
The three wide rooms allow to host banquets, parties and business lunches.
Some reviews about customers: wide and sought-after proposal, abundant plates, great bang for your buck, polite and punctual service, broad range of wines and liqueurs, cosy and familiar atmosphere.
You can taste plates of meat and fish, first and second courses, abundant salads, extravagant pizzas.
10. – CHF
First courses / Sandwiches / Salads
15. – CHF
Second courses / Combination of first and second course
da 6. – CHF a 16. – CHF
Check out all our proposals on Facebook
TAKE-AWAY SERVICE HOURS
Monday to Friday from 11:00 to 14:00 and 19:00 to 21:00
Saturday only in the evening 19:00/21:00
Restaurant and Pizzeria open normally with table service for hotel guests.
A la carte menu
Here are some of our proposals:
- Salmon Carpaccio with balsamic cream and with green tea and lime
- Rustic mixture of cured meat
- Bourguignonne snails
- “Cagnon” rise with filelts of perch
- Tagliatelle (noodles) “alla Bahnhof” with shrimp
- Chef’s rise with swiss cheeses creamed with orange
SECOND COURSES OF MEAT
- Flank steak of swiss grazing with flap mushrooms
- Parma’s ham and Buffalo’s mozzarella
- Munich’s white Wurstel with sauerkraut and contour
SECOND COURSES OF FISH
- Double tartare of salmon and tuna
- Barbered sea bass
- Chef’s shrimp
- “Chef” salad Marinated beef carpaccio, Grana flakes and pesto of rocket salad
- “Sea” salad Shrimp with cocktail sauce and boiled egg
- “Vegetarian” salad with beans’ salad and sweet provolone
- Coffee Fertig with whip
- Pineapple glazed with cinnamon
- Catalana cream